Newbart Products is Texas’ fastest growing identification, tracking, security, and services integrator, headquartered in Houston. We are actively recruiting for a Sales Professionals interested in business-to-business sales. At Newbart Products, we pride ourselves on our long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to sell our identification, tracking, security, and service products to new and existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, qualifying and capturing business using a consultative sales approach.
· Asks questions that qualify need, want, desire, and process of decision making.
· Focused on client needs.
· Sensitive to the timely follow-up and responsiveness to both external and internal customer requests.
· Understands the needed commitment customers, business and the career.
· Able to work with customer types ranging from the user level to IT Specialist
· Looking to drive, specify and control the opportunity.
· ASKs for the business based on value of proposition and his knowledge/skills.
· Able to present VALUE Propositions not just prep a quote.
· Developing technical and customer application expertise for a wide variety of products, solutions and vertical markets.
· Demonstrating ability to develop business and manage the sales process through lead generation, cold calling, supplied leads, account penetration, prospect qualification, negotiation and closing
Job duties will include:
· Sending quotes, entering orders for all territories while communicating with an assigned Outside territory manager.
· Developing existing accounts for additional products and business.
· Delivering value proposition through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory.
· Developing a pipeline of opportunities throughout the designated territory and responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities.
· Securing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers
· Consulting with customers on their needs and presenting recommendations based on industry options, experiences and references
· Keeping management informed by submitting weekly activity reports, monthly forecasts, and annual territory plans
· Assist company and customers in investigating issues, developing solutions, and making recommendations for resolution
· Maintaining professional product and technical knowledge by attending scheduled training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations
· Maintaining customer records and call activity using contact management software
· Increasing market share by locating, cold calling, developing, negotiating, and closing business.
· Participating in developing sales strategies, territory plans, and forecasts.
· Minimum 2 years+ of sales experience selling software, hardware and/or services in a Business to Business environment and in the Security Industry.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Business-related discipline.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
· Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn applications/solutions/products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
Newbart Products offers a competitive base salary plus generous, uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting targeted sales goals. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes medical insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, life/AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance, short term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit.