For more than 15 years, Rackmount Solutions has provided Server Racks, Server Cabinets, Wall Mounts, Cooling Solutions, Outdoor Enclosures, Batteries, Integrated AC and DC Power System Solutions, ID Printing Solutions, Server Rack Accessories, and Networking Equipment along with installation and maintenance services for the Datacom and Telecom industries.
Our headquarters located in Plano, TX has been certified to ISO 9001:2015 and has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 company. We have a well-established track record of customer service and product performance. We're experts at delivering custom solutions designed to fit your exact server rack needs, both on time and on budget. From a home server rack to a unique single custom cabinet, from one equipment rack to an entire custom data center, Rackmount Solutions has all of the rack cabinets and rack accessories you need. Our staff knows these products from top to bottom and can help find the right fit for your space. Rackmount Solutions has expanded its capabilities and recognizes Newbart Products, Nelly's Security and Challenge Technology as divisions of Rackmount Solutions.
As a Sales Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to cultivate deeper relationships with key clients by effectively communicating and executing project deliverables. This position will work closely with the sales team and branch manager to execute any and all tasks given.
- Build and fulfill client bulk orders in the ERP system.
- Respond to all client inquiries accurately, timely and in a professional manner.
- Prepare quotes within the ERP system.
- Assist with completing client sales orders and purchase order reports.
- Maintain and update key client processes.
- Determine and coordinate all needs of the clients, vendors, and service inquiries.
- Manage shipping communication between vendors and clients.
- Answer all inbound phone calls and email inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- Experience working in a project-oriented sales organization preferred.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Suite, Zoom, and NetSuite.
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated with organizational, time management and problem-solving skills and possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to submit error-free work in a timely manner.