> SPDU8-1U Rackmount Power Commander IQ PDU
SPDU8-1U Power Commander IQ PDU
Rackmount PDU features current and temperature monitoring for high power density environments. TUVus Listed to EN60950-1, ensuring safe and reliable distribution of power.
Quick Start Reference Guide
Optional Temp Sensor Manual
Keep up with the ever increasing management demands of your data center with Power Commander® IQ Network- Controlled Power Distribution Units (PDUs) from Wiremold/ Legrand. This model offers secure remote access for all power outlets, giving users the flexibility they need to manage the ever increasing loads placed on IT infrastructure.
- Remote access. Access via HTTP web browser, Telnet,
SNMP, external modem or email.
- Unique email feature. Allows user to send control commands via email (POP3/SMTP).
- Convenient Access Control List (ACL). For assigning
- Network security. Includes user name and password
authentication (64-bit encryption) and IP screening for
- Embedded Web server. Enables user to easily change
settings, view or alter system status.
- AutoPing feature. Constantly monitors the IP address and executes a power reboot whenever the system is down.
- Current (AC) and Temperature monitoring. Via TCP/IP
network or local direct connection. Temperature monitoring requires optional Temperature Sensor, Cat. No. PDU-TS1.
- Monitoring includes settings for user defined alarm
threshold. Alarm methods include: Audio buzzer, email,
TRAP or data log, and alarm message time interval.
- Programmable. Each outlet can be programmed to turn
on/off per calendar and/or real-time clock.
- Multiple network connections. One RS232 Master Service port and one 10BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- Versatile. Mounts easily to most industry standard cabinets and enclosures.
- TUVus. Listed to EN60950-1
Remote Rackmount Power Distribution Unit.
Eight (8) 15A simplex outlets. Black housing.
Optional Temperature Sensor Probe