Click here for an enlarged view of the server rack
The FRS configuration includes vital pull out anti tip stability bars for cabinets that are fully loaded with heavy equipment or top loaded. Because the Cruxial rack is on casters, these bars prevent the cabinet from tipping forward when equipment is fully extended. Picture a file cabinet with the top drawer fully loaded pulled out to its maximum length. If there isn't enough weight in the bottom drawers, the server rack cabinet can become unstable. The ATS (anti tip stability) bars can be added to any of our CRUXIAL line of cabinets as an option, but it's built into the FRS model. We're looking out for you.
The Cruxial™ FRS Server Rack series is available in over 864 configurations. You can choose from M6 square hole vertical rack rails, 10-32 or 12-24. There are dozens of tops, bottoms, side panels and cable management enhancements.
Why do we call this cabinet series Cruxial™?
Because your IT department drives the success of your company. Without adequate support your IT equipment is not able to operate at top efficiency. This server rack is designed for versatility and growth. There are built-in features which make your life easier and your equipment fit better. For years.
Planned obsolescence is not part of Rackmount Solutions' product development mentality. We focus on U so you can confidently buy, rack and move on to your next project.
***Custom / Made to Order / 2+ Week Lead Time / Non-Returnable***
Who buys this rack?
- Fortune 500
- Everybody. Well suited for installs where a clear front door is desirable, yet strong airflow is required.
FRS Server Rack Features:
- Due to available customization, these racks are produced at time of order resulting in lead time.
- 3 sets of "L" shaped adjustable square hole rails on a patented aluminum extruded welded frame. Mounting rails are independent of the frame so you can set your front rails back, move 2nd set for 4-point mount items and your 3rd set for your very longest piece of equipment.
- Rails move in infinite measurements, not 1" slots.
- Externally removable side panels. For PCI compliance order internally removable side panels at no additional charge. Ask your account manager or call (800) 352-6631.
- Smoked Lexan front door with steel vent panel, perforated mesh rear door for optimal air flow.
- Anti Tip Stabilizing Bars. Pull out when needed, retract back into base when finished.
- 40 M6 cage nuts and screws
- Textured powder coat finish, 7 standard colors.
- Made in the USA. Specify RoHS version if required at time of order.
- PCI Compliant server rack for PCI Data Security Standard, securing credit card and cardholder data for physical security.
- Server rack ships completely assembled. Unwrap and rack.
We have listed below some of the more commonly ordered sizes. Call (800) 352-6631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which configuration meets your exact needs.
Heights: 14u, 20u, 24u, 30u, 35u, 40u, 42u, 44u, 48u
Widths: 19", 23", 24", 28"
Depths: 24", 30", 36", 42"
Weight Capacity: 2,500 lbs. static (1,200 lbs. on casters)
Custom features, alternate configurations for this server rack are available on request.