Cable racks work very well in long rows or with added side panels and doors for locking enclosure. Shown in red, standard color is black unless specified other.
The vertical rackrails are mounted on a channel that allows them to slide left or right as well as front and back. Mount standard 19" to one side of the cabinet and drop your cables down the other side, or rackmount to the center and let cables drop down both sides!
Innovative design allows 4" extra space on the 19-24" series and if you need more, the 19-27" series provides 6"!
Why do we call this network rack Cruxial™?
Who buys this network rack?
Because its versatility in placement of rack rails allows you to drop your large cable bundles on the left, right or split in the middle of the rack! No more scratching your head on how to re-arrange your rackmount items to accommodate hundreds of cables. Keep it open, or enclosed with sidepanels and locking doors.
Your needs change. Planned obsolescence is not part of our product development mentality. We focus on U so you can confidently buy, rack and move on to your next project.
Cable Network Rack Features:
- Fortune 500
- There is no industry in which it is not well-suited for IT/Network needs.
- Good for Sun or Cisco switches that have bulk cabling coming off the front toward one side.
Customize your Cable Network Rack:
- 2 sets of "L" shaped adjustable universal mounting rails on a patented aluminum extruded welded frame. M6 square hole rails.
- Available heights: 35u, 40u, 42u, 44u, 48u
- Available depths: 24", 30", 36"
- Recessed 3" from front and rear of frame. Rails are infinitely adjustable left to right as well as front to back.
- Base, low-profile casters and leveling feet standard.
- Textured powder coat finish, 6 colors to choose from. Black, dark grey, granite gray, light gray, pure white, pearl white, medium blue.
- 40 pack M6 hardware.
- Made in the USA.
- Provides Multi-Vendor compatibility including Sun, Compaq, Dell, HP, and IBM*
*Computer names are trademarks of the manufacturers.
- Specify RoHS version if required at time of order.
- Ships assembled, unpack and rack!
Can be ordered with plexi, vented, perforated, extruded or flush mount door.
Choose from solid top or fan tops. You may only need 1 side panel, if you are ganging racks. Let us know.
We can customize side panels, doors, tops to meet your exact requirements.
Featured in Processor Magazine
VIDEO: Learn More About the Cruxial™ Cable Network