AC Cabinet Open Front View
AC Cabinet Open Rear View
AC Cabinet Side View
Sidemount AC with Solid Front
Why do we call this A/C Cabinet Cruxial™?
Who buys these A/C racks?
Why do we call this server rack cooling series Cruxial™? Because our air conditioned racks can save your equipment from burning up in less-than-ideal areas. Whether a warehouse, dirty environment or a room where the ambient air is not enough, this Air-Conditioned Server Cabinet allows installation of sensitive electronics in harsh environments.
Planned obsolescence is not part of Rackmount Solutions' mentality. We focus on U so you can confidently buy, rack and move on to your next project.
Air Conditioned Server Rack Features:
- Fortune 500
- 3 sets of "L" shaped adjustable universal mounting rails on a patented aluminum extruded welded frame.
- Base, low-profile casters and leveling feet.
- Externally removable side panels. For PCI compliance order internally removable side panels at no additional charge.
- Solid or Smoked Lexan front door with lockable swing handle.
- Steel rear door with lockable swing door handle.
- Solid top panel and bottom panel
- Complete gasket sealing for doors, panels and A/C unit.
- MTemp 100 Display
- A/C thermostat turns fans on / off, saving electricity
- Wiring for malfunction switch alarm provided FREE (customer supplies alarm)
- Rackmount or Sidemount A/C.
- Rack air conditioning models are ideal for self-containment for security or aesthetic purposes.
- The built in condensate system evaporates moisture to surrounding air. Eliminates drain tubes, buckets and wet floors.
- High CFM blowers provide for maximum airflow throughout server rack.
- 100% functionally tested.
- Mounting gaskets, drawings and instruction manual provided.
- Go Green! Unit uses universally acceptable CFC-free or environmentally safe refrigerants.
- Textured powder coat finish.
- Ships 100% assembled. Unpack and rack!
Made in over 112 air conditioned server cabinet sizes, rackmount or sidemount, with BTUs from 2K to 20K. The sizes listed below are a small sample of the a/c racks available. Call (800) 352-6631 or email email@example.com to find exactly what rack mount air conditioner works in your installation.
Heights: 48u, 44u, 42u, 40u, 35u, 30u, 24u
Widths: 19"w, 23"w, 24"w and 28"w
Depths of 24"d, 30"d, 36"d and 42"d
12K BTU Sidemount, 42u, 42"d
9K BTU Rackmount, 42u, 42"d
|Cooler Rack Accessories
MTEMP Temperature Display Module
(Built into every unit)
10K BTU Rackmount Duct Kit
These units are not available for on-line ordering.
We can design and size for any situation. Contact us at 1-800-352-6631 or complete an AC Cabinet Checklist to have a representative respond as soon as possible.