Open 2-Post Relay RackLearn More
Learn more about Open 2-Post Relay Rack
Our Cruxial Open 2-Post Relay Rack is made of American Steel for strength and extruded aluminum for a clean appearance. This open relay rack is available with square hole, tapped 10-32, or tapped 12-24 rails. You can order 6" or 8" cable channels. Order from a 19" wide configuration to a 28" extra wide model.
If you need a custom 2-post open relay rack, the Cruxial is the model for you, contact an account manager at (800) 352-6631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start configuring the exact fit for you. The most common solutions are available for purchase online.
Cruxial Open LAN / Telco Relay Rack Features:
- 19" rack-mountable space with square hole standard EIA 310-D specifications for mounting rail. Hole spacing at 5/8", 5/8", 1/2".
- Large channels for bulky cable.
- Super heavy duty
- Bolt down base standard. Caster base available if notified when order placed (see shopping cart)
- Available heights: 70", 77", 84"
- Available widths: 19", 23", 24"
- Channel Depths: 6" (online) or 8" (call to order)
- 40 pack 10-32 nut clips and screws included.
- Textured powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled, unwrap and rack!