HDME Series NEMA Server CabinetsLearn More
Learn more about HDME Series NEMA Server Cabinets
In desperate need of a heavy duty server rack cabinet that protects against dust, oil, water, and harsh factory conditions? The HDME NEMA 12 cabinet series is the solution. This heavy duty server rack welded cabinet protects against all of these elements. UL Listed. NEMA Rated.
Protect your equipment from a rough environment. Whether it's a workshop with dust and particles or an assembly line where oil and moisture loom, the HDME Series will keep your equipment running like new.
HDME NEMA 12 Server Cabinets Feature:
- Welded frame, doors and side panels are constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Rated for UL 508 Type 12 and CSA Type 12 - Ideal for use in harsh factory floor situations. Seamless foam-in place gasket provides tight and secure seal protection from moisture, dust, oil and air contaminants. Complies with NEMA Type 12 and IEC 60529 IP54.
- Universal Square Mounting Rails
- Solid doors include installed gland plate for cooling options. Doors open to 135°.
- Leveling feet included
- Grounding studs provided on frame, side panels and doors.
- Black powder paint. (Light gray upon request)
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,500 lbs
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Server Rack Cabinets Include:
One (1) Welded HDME cabinet frame
Two (2) Solid removable side panels
Two (2) Solid doors locking handle
Two (2) Pairs of Adjustable Square Mounting Rails
One (1) Solid top panel
Two (2) Bottom panel with gland plates
Four (4) Leveling feet
Fifty (50) Pack of 10-32 screws and cage nuts