Cruxial BrandLearn More
Learn more about Cruxial Brand
Your server racks and cabinets need to be flexible, made of top quality, be delivered on time, and include no additional hassles. That's why we carry our Cruxial Series of server rack products. When you purchase a Cruxial series server rack you know it's going to exceed your expectations and work exactly as needed.
Rackmount Solutions has been ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certified since 2008. This guarantees our customer consistent results, and documents our processes and procedures so you receive the best quality products, service and value for your money.
Cruxial™ enclosures, adjustable and flexible so your rack grows with your equipment.
- Easy ... a plexi door today can be replaced with a perforated door next year if airflow needs change.
- Proven ... in use in thousands of IT/DataCenter installations ranging from Fortune 500, Small/Medium Business and Government.
- Save Time ... your time is expensive. Racks ship fully assembled, unpack and rack.
The Cruxial Cable™'s rails move front to back as well as left to right.
- Versatile ... hundreds of cables drop down the right side today? Next location may need to be on the left side or down the middle. This rack handles it with ease. Guaranteed.
- Dependable ... patented extruded aluminum rack rails are strong on a sturdy, safe steel frame.
The Cruxial™ Portable Table Series
- Quality ... this is not a flimsy, kick-it-in cabinet of 20 gauge steel. Secure!
- Flexible ... on top or under a desk, table or workstation.
- Your Way ... don't be forced into buying product you don't need. Options such as fans, casters, power strips keep your costs low.
The Cruxial™ RS-4POSTRACK
- Strong ... supports up to 3000 lbs
- Frugal... rack adjusts from 21" to 35"d. A fixed rack needs to be replaced with new equipment purchases.
- FREE ... bottom expandable plates act as a free shelf.
Cruxial™ Vertical Wallmount Rack mounts equipment up to 30"d almost flat against a wall.
- Save Space ... wallmounts in a closet, over a desk, in a classroom or conference room
- Cool ... vents or optional fans at bottom, draw hot air out, no overheating.
- Choices ... 4, 6, or 8u. Put your 28"d server AND a rackmount UPS.
Manufactured in the USA, you can buy these products with complete confidence.
Field tested for years, no surprises.