Eaton Monitored ePDUs provide remote monitoring the current draw of individual sections via Ethernet or Serial communication. This capability, combined with state-of-the-art software allows you to aggregate the information from thousands of ePDUs in one location. All Monitored ePDUs also include the Easy-Read digital LED ammeter for easy start-up and provisioning of servers.
Eaton Monitored ePDUs - Features:
- High density units support up to 25 1U/2U servers or three blade server chassis
- Easy read digital ammeter reduces local monitoring time
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Reading available via Ethernet connection over a network
- UL Listed (UL489) branch circuit breakers meet UL60950-1 Edition requirements
Eaton Monitored ePDUs Brochure