3 Year Limited Warranty (third year of warranty free with online product registration), $150,000 load protection guarantee.
The Eaton 5115 UPS offers surge protection and line-interactive backup power for entry level servers, small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) devices and desktop PCs. The 5115 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and delivers smooth, continuous power with a pure sine wave output while regulating incoming voltage fluctuations.
Eaton 5115 Tower UPS - Features:
- Delivers smooth, continuous power with Buck and Boost voltage regulation and pure sine wave output
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Protects networked equipment from "back door" surges coming over LAN or telephone lines
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface
- Communicates via both serial and USB communications ports
- Bundled with Intelligent Power Software Suite CD and communication cable (DB9f to DB9m P/N 60420064-002.
EATON 5115 TOWER UPS Brochure