Cruxial™ Series Rackmount Products
The most flexible racking products for static or changing applications.
You need flexibility, quality, timely delivery and no hassle. We hear you.
Rackmount Solutions has been ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certified since 2008. Guarantees our customer consistent results, and documents our processes and procedures so you receive the best quality products, service and value for your money.
Cruxial™ enclosures, adjustable for your changing needs, have flexibilities so your rack grows with your equipment.
- Easy ... a plexi door today can be replaced with a perforated door next year if airflow needs change.
- Proven ... in use in thousands of IT/DataCenter installations ranging from Fortune 500, Small/Medium Business and Government.
- Save Time ... your time is expensive. Racks ship fully assembled, unpack and rack.
- Versatile ... hundreds of cables drop down the right side today? Next location may need to be on the left side or down the middle. This rack handles it with ease. Guaranteed.
- Dependable ... patented extruded aluminum rack rails are strong on a sturdy, safe steel frame.
- Quality ... this is not a flimsy, kick-it-in cabinet of 20 gauge steel. Secure!
- Flexible ... on top or under a desk, table or workstation.
- Your Way ... don't be forced into buying product you don't need. Options such as fans, casters, power strips keep your costs low.
- Strong ... supports up to 3000 lbs
- Frugal... rack adjusts from 21" to 35"d. A fixed rack needs to be replaced with new equipment purchases.
- FREE ... bottom expandable plates act as a free shelf.
- Save Space ... wallmounts in a closet, over a desk, in a classroom or conference room
- Cool ... vents or optional fans at bottom, draw hot air out, no overheating.
- Choices ... 4, 6, or 8u. Put your 28"d server AND a rackmount UPS.
Manufactured in the USA, you can buy these products with complete confidence. Field tested for years, no surprises.