TLE Series UPS - 60 Hz, 225-1000kW
General Electric's TLE Series UPS brings the top of the line power conversion technology to the marketplace, using a three-level inverter design and a multi-mode architecture that makes instant decisions between premium protection mode and premium efficiency mode. The TLE Series UPS was developed using GE's Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodology requiring the product to meet customer reliability and quality needs.
GE Technology at Its Best
- Highly reliable and efficient tri-level conversion
- Automatic or manual multi-mode generation
"Best of Both Worlds" Operating Efficiency
- Up to 99% premium efficiency mode (filtered eBoost)
- Up to 97% premium protection mode (double conversion)
Electrical Environment Optimization
- Unity (1.0) Output Power Factor
- High (0.99) Input Power Factor
- Less than 5% Input Current Harmonic Distortion
Physical Environment Optimization
- Small footprint
- Front access only design for maintenance
- "Cable saver" design to allow +/- 25% differential of cable lengths between UPS modules and the output parallel
Data Center, Health Care, Telecom
TLE Series UPS - 50 Hz, 160-400kW
General Electric's TLE Series UPS sets the standard as one of the most efficient and reliable three-phase UPS systems on the market. The TLE Series UPS provides best-in-class efficiency, output performance and critical power protection for your data center needs.
The TLE Series UPS uses low input current harmonic distortion, best-in-class output voltage regulation and dynamic response which in turn saves customers in operational costs while providing an environmentally-friendly solution.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High efficiency in double conversion mode up to 96.5% and eBoost mode operation up to 99%.
- High double conversion efficiency provides substantial life cycle cost saving in power and cooling cost of up to $2 MM for a 6 MW data center.
- Clean input performance keeps the supply network clean and provides advantages by reducing size of circuit breaker, cables and generator.
Easier Installation and Configuration Flexibility
- True front access for operation and maintenance reduces mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Built in back feed protection and maintenance switch minimize installation cost and increase safety
- Smaller size reduced installation and operational foot print
- Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) for reliability, redundancy and scalability up to 6 UPS
High Performance and Availability
- Enhanced output performance with unit power factor to protect and supply modern IT load
- Excellent dynamic performance and low output voltage distortion
- Improved diagnostic capabilities with waveform capture and capacitor monitoring