Data Center, Telecom,
Health Care, Industrial
The GE Zenith STS-1 Series static transfer switch supplies a choice of two available sources or electric power for critical loads. By monitoring power quality, the STS-1 single phase transfer switch automatically transfers to an alternate source without power interruption for even your most sensitive critical loads. With a sense and transfer time of less than 6ms, the STS-1 single phase transfer switch provides the highest performance switching solution on the market.
Zenith STS-1 Series Features:
- Source Default Select option enables manual selection to determine which source the Zenith transfer switch will run on if both sources are present.
- Solid state SCR’s are connected in bridge configuration, doubling their voltage rating. SCR’s switch without arcing, voltage, transients or significant current surges.
- LEDs indicate source and transfer logic status for remote indication.
- No Load Transfer Inhibit prevents unsequenced transfers if load-sensing interlock is not maintained.
- Surge & noise suppressors are installed across AC inputs.
- RFI-filtered redundant logic power supplies
- Manual Transfer feature
Zenith STS-1 Series Benefits:
- Transfers load between the preferred and alternate sources regardless of phase relationship
- Restores voltage fast enough to perform a seamless transfer while preventing load malfunction
- Performs transfer efficiently without causing arcing, contact, bounce, or abnormal current transients
- Eliminates contact wear and maintenance
- Connects electrical loads to virtually any existing AC sine wave source