> SPDU16-2U Power Commander IQ Rackmount PDU
SPDU16-2U Power Commander PDU
2u Rackmount PDU features current and temperature monitoring for higher power density environments. TUVus Listed to EN60950-1, ensuring safe and reliable distribution of power.
Optional Temp Sensor Manual
Keep up with the increasing management demands of your data center with Power Commander® IQ Network- Controlled Power Distribution Units (PDUs). This model offers secure remote access for all power outlets, giving users the flexibility they need to manage the ever increasing loads placed on IT infrastructure.
- Remote access. Access via HTTP web browser, Telnet,
SNMP, external modem or email.
- Unique email feature. Allows user to send control
commands via email (POP3/SMTP).
- Convenient Access Control List (ACL). For assigning
- Network security, includes user name and password
authentication (64-bit encryption) and IP screening for
- Embedded Web server. Enables user to easily change
settings, view or alter system status.
- AutoPing feature, constantly monitors the IP address
and executes a power reboot whenever the system is down.
- Current (AC) and Temperature monitoring. Via TCP/IP
network or local direct connection. Temperature monitoring requires optional Temperature Sensor, Cat. No. PDU-TS1.
- Monitoring includes settings for user defined alarm
threshold. Alarm methods include: Audio buzzer, email,
TRAP or data log, and alarm message time interval.
- Each outlet can be programmed to turn
on/off per calendar and/or real-time clock.
- Multiple network connections. One RS232 Master Service port and one 10BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- Mounts easily to most industry standard cabinets and enclosures.
- TUVus. Listed to EN60950-1
Remote Rackmount Power Distribution Unit.
Sixteen (16) 15A simplex outlets. Black housing.
Optional Temperature Sensor Probe