Available in Multiple Colors (Must call)
Super versatile rack, this heavy duty Relay Rack is available in 19", 23", 24" or 28" wide versions. 6" deep channel for extra cable space. Most commonly ordered in 40, 44 or 48u heights, but shorter available. Call Today at Loading....
Why is this rack part of our Cruxial Series of rackmount products? Because it has unparalleled versatility. Constructed of high-grade 6063-T5 extruded aluminum, it provides superior strength for your LAN and TELCO equipment. Our goal ... make your life easier.
This rack is made with our customer's needs in mind. It is available with square hole rails, tapped 10-32, or tapped 12-24. Select from 6" or 8" channel, built in cable management or not ... whatever you need. Standard 19", 23", 24" and 28" extra wide width. We can make the shorter sizes as requested, the most commonly ordered are 40u, 44u and 48u. If you need something different than on the shopping cart, contact your salesperson at Loading... or email email@example.com
Cruxial Open LAN / Telco Relay Rack Features:
- 19" rack-mountable space with square hole standard EIA 310-D specifications for mounting rail. Hole spacing at 5/8", 5/8", 1/2".
- 6"w channel, superb for bulky cable.
- Super heavy duty
- Bolt down base standard. Caster base available if notified when order placed (see shopping cart)
- Available in heights of 70", 77", 84" and widths of 19", 23" and 24", channel depths 6" or 8" (6" shown on-line, call to order 8")
- 40 pack 10-32 nut clips and screws included.
- Shelves are not included in price. To order as shown with optional cable trough and shelves see below.
- Textured powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled, unwrap and rack!