Before Neat Patch
After Neat Patch
"The Neat Patch NP2 kit is a simple but very effective step forward in cable management for IT departments."
"Overall we found the Neat Patch NP2 kit to be a keeper."
"The concept is great. The execution is great. The support is exemplary. The price is definetely right. And add to all that closets that are the envy of your peers, and you've got a winning product."
The Neat Patch Cable Organizer is one of our most popular rackmount cable management options. This unit installs to your server rack quickly and provides instant results as seen in the before / after image below. While many other switches promote port density, they lack in cable management causing air flow issues, bend radius issues, and making the ability to trace cables very difficult. Perfect for data, voice, server rack cabling, fiber optic cables, and a/v equipment. Large network or small, this cable management tool is great for your space. Need cables to go with your Neat Patch? We offer 24 and 48 cable options that include Free Shipping. Get your network rack or server rack organized today with the Neat Patch Cable Manager.
Benefits of the Neat Patch Cable Organizer:
- Neat Patch server rack cable management promotes bend radius compliance in patch cable management.
- Patch cables are easier to trace from panel to electronics
- Neat Patch is priced less than the leading brands of horizontal management.
- Neat Patch is a patented plastic molded design that is non-conductive. Wire with confidence. No electrical issues such as surges or grounding since the plastic fingers are not riveted to metal or conductive D-rings.
- Measures 3.5"h (2u) x 19"w x 8.75"d
- Cable color options include: Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
Blog: Smarter Server Rack Cable Management
Neat Patch Cable Manager Drawing
Neat Patch Customer Reviews
Neat Patch Cabling Guide