LP33 Series UPS - 60 Hz, 10-100kVA
GE Digital Energy's LP33 Series UPS is a robust, high performance UPS system that provides power protection for a wide range of mission critical applications. LP33 Series unit operates in double conversion mode with true continuous on-line VFI (voltage and frequency independent) operation.
LP33 Series UPS 60 Hz Features and Benefits:
- High input power factor (>0.98) and low input THD distortion (<8%) prevents disturbances to other electrical equipment, thus eliminating the need for costly filters or oversized feeders.
- Transformerless design for compact footprint, easily transportable, robustly designed system with low audible noise suitable for both office and industrial environments.
- Utilizes high frequency PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) IGBT digital control technique resulting in extremely low output distortion and fast transient response eliminating the need for oversizing the UPS.
- Intelligent Energy Management in RPA Configuration and ECO-mode for single module configuration provides automatic energy savings.
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) enhances battery lifetime resulting in reduced cost of operation.
- Integrated internal manual maintenance bypass reducing the need for external (larger footprint) equipment.
- Fully compliant with standards (cUL: UL1778; IEC 62040, ISO 9001)
- Internal batteries are standard and matching external battery cabinets are available for extended runtime requirements
- Remote monitoring and management available with connections via LAN, modem, SNMP, RS232, Modbus RTU, programmable alarm contacts, and TCP/IP.
- Transformerless design ensures smaller footprint and less weight than transformer technology UPS modules.
- Overload capability @ 125% load on inverter = 10mins. and 150%= 1min.
- Overload capability @ 200% load on bypass = 2mins.
- Output voltage THD @ 100% non-linear load on inverter = <3%
- Output voltage THD @ 100% linear load = <2%
LP33 Series UPS 60 Hz Specifications:
- UL 1778 listed
- True Online Double Conversion topology
- ECO mode operating efficiency up to 98%
- IEC 62040-2 listed
- 0.8 - 0.9 PF
- FCC class A
LP33 Series UPS 60 Hz Product Scope:
- 3-phase in/out, 10-100 kVA (parallel up to 4 units using RPA)
- 54-66Hz input frequency
- 208 volts
Data Center, Health Care, Telecom
LP33 Series UPS - 50 Hz, 10-120kVA
The GE LP 33 Series is a highly reliable and cost effective three phase UPS system providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. The LP 33 system operates in VFI mode (Voltage Frequency Independent) yielding the maximum levels of power reliability for all mission-critical processes. The GE LP 33 was developed using GE's Design for Six Sigma methodology to ensure that the product fully meets customer requirements and expectations.
LP33 Series UPS 50 Hz Features and Benefits:
- GE's unique booster-technology provides a high input power factor (0.98) and low input current harmonic distortion. The low input current harmonic distortion is constant for al load situations from 20% to 100% load.
- Big savings can be achieved on energy costs due to the very high efficiency of this UPS system: 93%, on ECO Mode up to 98.6%.
- Input/Output terminals are easily accessible from the front, as well as all other serviceable parts. Full front access provides the possibility to place the unit against a wall or in a "back to back" configuration, saving floor space.
- EMC filters are standard installed in the UPS making sure that the system complies also with the future standards on emission of radio frequencies. The LP 33 Series complies with EN 62040 Class A ensuring compatibility in any environment.
- The footprint of the LP 33 Series is compact. Combined with low weight it can be placed on any floor. The small footprint provides you with more space for other equipment.
LP33 Series UPS 50 Hz Specifications:
- On-line double conversion topology
- true sine wave output
- > 3:1 Crest Factor
- up to 93.3% efficiency in double conversion mode
- up to 98.6% efficiency in ECO mode
- parallel up to 4 units in RPA
- CE listed
LP33 Series UPS 50 Hz Product Scope:
- 3-phase in/out, 10-20-30-40-60-80-100-120 kVA
- IGBT rectifier and inverter
- 380/400/415V input voltage
- 45-66Hz input frequency range
- 380/400/415V input voltage
- 50/60Hz output frequency (user selectable)