(2) 4ft (1.2m x 2)
(2) 5.9ft ( 1.8m x 2) cables included
The SV411K is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached. A ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, the SV411K 4 port KVM switch kit comes complete with four reliable 3-in-1 cables to remove tangles and help organize your workspace.
Cable ports are located at the rear of the SV411K providing easy, no-nonsense cable identification and organization. Ports are switched by pressing a button on the unit, or by entering a simple keyboard hot-key sequence.
The StarView prevents boot-up errors by providing keyboard and mouse emulation to the non-selected PC. Its low cost, super small footprint design, and high 1920x1440 resolution display capability make this switch perfect for any application where reliability and cost-effectiveness are a necessity.
Windows, Linux compatible
A space-efficient, reliable and cost-effective KVM switch for multi-PC users. The SV411K is the reliable solution for call center, help desk and SOHO environments and when integrating enterprise computer systems together.
- Unique 3-in-1 cables included prevent keyboard and mouse connectors from becoming loose
- All cables are connected to the rear for a more secure and neat connection
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC bootup
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse(Pro), Explorer, Optical mice
- Keyboard and mouse allow for hot plugging without having to turn either the KVM or the PC off
- Does not daisy chain or cascade. Request RV431 or similar if that capability is desired.
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- No. of Computers Supported: 4
- Auto Scan Interval: 3, 8, 15, 30 seconds
- Cable Lengths: 4ft x 2(1.2m x 2) 5.9ft x 2( 1.8m x 2)
- VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Connectors:: Mouse/Keyboard x 2 PS/2
- Dimensions: .87"h x 3.39"d x 7.28"w (22 x 86 x 185mm)
- Power free operation
- Operating system independent