Distributed Power Busway
Utilized to provide a flexible design for providing overhead branch circuits to multiple data center server cabinet loads. Multiple bus and bus tap sizes are available. Call 1-800-352-3361 for assistance.
Related Market: Data Center |
DPB Series: Distributed Power Busway (160-800Amp)
General Electric's DPB Busway is designed for flexibility specific to data centers which provide overhead power distribution from three phase Bus Rails and Tap-Off Boxes to critical loads.
The design alone is estimated to save 60% in time and labor over traditional wire and conduit installations. The GE distributed power busway also works well with the current trend of concrete floor construction in data centers, making the overhead power distribution even more cost effective.
Rugged and Flexible Construction
• Compact and safe construction
• Class H Insulation
• Nickel-Plated Copper Bus Bars
• 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 20ft Bus Rail Sections available
• Integral Ground Path
• 22 − 42 KAIC rated
• Simple Tap-Off Box installation ; no 90 degree turn req'd
• Branch Circuit Monitoring (BCMS) available
• BCMS Hub to monitor all branch circuits