Co-Location Server Cabinets with
Co-Lo cabinets Include
- Customers who ordered this product also ordered
Call sales at Loading... or email firstname.lastname@example.org to design what works for you.
Cruxial Colocab™ 772436 RMS CL2
Co-Location cabinet. 19" rackmount, standalone cabinet.
External Dimensions: 83.29"h x 28.33"w x 38.42d
Provides for (2) 21u secure client compartments.
Front/back top doors keyed the same/bottom front/back doors keyed the same.
(1) 772436-L Patented Aluminum Extruded Welded Frame, base, levelers, a total of (2) stiffeners on each side for mounting split rails,
(4) pair of “L” Shaped adjustable, 21U, square hole, reducer mounting rails to create a 19" rackmount space and including M6 hardware
(1) SBP2436-2HC Solid Bottom Panel with (2) cable access holes with cover plates
(1) ST2436-2HC Solid Top Panel with (2) cable access holes with cover plates
(2) SLD3824CC Steel fabricated front lexan door with vent pattern all around window
(2) SD3824-2105 Solid rear door
(2) 4 1/2" fan assemblies mounted in upper area of rear door
(1) SECP2436H-S Non-Perforated Horizontal Security Panel
(2) SECH38-1 Single Vertical Cable Channel with transition box. ( Top or Bottom Mount )
(2) PSBL24-10-12 Power Strip, 24", 110V 20A, (10) 20amp outlets, no switch, 12ft cord
Cruxial Colocab™ 772436 RMS CL3
Co-Location cabinet. Provides for (3) 14u secure client compartments.
Outside dim: 84.5"h x 28.3"w x 38.4"d
Four stiffeners on each side to accommodate individual mounting rails in each bay: (6) pair of 14u "L" shaped adjustable reducer mounting rails to create a 19" rack, square holes with M6 hardware.
(3) Cable access holes in base to align with colo cable channel
(3) Steel fabricated front Lexan door with vent pattern all around lexan.
(3) Solid rear door with (2) 4.5" fan assembles mounted in upper rear.
Top, middle and bottom doors to be keyed differently with 3 different locks. Front door/back door of each section will be keyed the same.
(3) Side panels, internally removable
(1) ST2436-3H solid top panel with (3) 4.5" holes, grommets and cover plates to allign with colo cable channel
(2) Horizontal security panels mount to front and rear of frame.
(2) Vertical cable channel with dual wireway, transition box and cutout on one side for cable entry into middle bay
(2) Vertical cable channel with dual wireway, and cutout on one side for cable entry into top or bottom bay